Galleria Family Dental remains dedicated to treating patients throughout the Henderson and Las Vegas community.
During this time, we will be treating any dental emergencies to help alleviate the amount of people visiting hospital emergency rooms and urgent care offices. We are happy to welcome new dental emergency only patients.
- Galleria Family Dental has always maintained a very clean office and will continue to follow all Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for disinfection and sterilization.
- As an additional precautionary measure, high-contact surfaces in the office are being wiped down every hour.
- We have made changes to ensure that patients will be able to maintain social distancing practices with other patients.
- WE ARE OPEN FOR SCHEDULED EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS ONLY. OFFICE HOURS AND AVAILABILITY WILL VARY.
- All patients experiencing a dental emergency who need care are asked to call (702) 433-9200 and follow instructions.
Instructions for Patients with Scheduled Appointments
- WE WILL NOT SEE ANY PATIENTS WHO:
- Have traveled in the last 14 days
- Are experiencing cold, flu, fever, or shortness of breath
- Who have had close contact with someone who experienced the above symptoms
- We ask that all patients call from their car when they arrive so they can be checked in by administrative staff. We will then ask that you remain in your car until the doctor is ready to see you.
- All patients will be asked to wash their hands prior to checking in with the office.
- All patients will be screened and had their temperature checked.
- We ask all patients to respect social distance, wash their hands, cover their cough, and sneeze with an elbow.
- For more information about coronavirus and keeping yourself and your family healthy, please visit the CDC website’s coronavirus page.